Emergency Medicine Physician, Master in Health Administration
- Medical Doctor graduated from the Autonomous University of Coahuila in Mexico.
- Emergency Medicine physician graduated from the University of Monterrey, trained at the N°33 General Hospital of the Mexican Institute for Social Security, certified by the Mexican council of emergency medicine.
- Master in Health Administration graduated from the Valley of Mexico University
- Medical program director at the University of Monterrey
- Associate professor for the emergency medicine residency program at the N°33 and N°2 General Hospitals of the Mexican Institute for Social Security
- Associate professor for the emergency medicine program for undergraduate medical students at the University of Monterrey
- Emergency medicine attending physician at Christus Health High Specialty Hospital and N°33 General Hospital
- Former secretary of the Mexican society of emergency medicine 2017-2019, currently, member of the international committee of this society. 2019-2021.
- Regional council of the Mexican Council of Emergency Medicine
- International member of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)since 2016
- Professional member of the American Heart Association since 2014
- ACLS Experts Provider certification and Instructor for BLS and ACLS disciplines
- Certified in obstetrics emergencies (PHS course) by the Mexican College of Critical Medicine
- Evaluator for the Mexican Council for the Accreditation of Medical Education since 2017
- Speaker and attending in Mexican and International conferences for emergency medicine and medical education.